Skip to main content

The Forge

Hello readers 👋

 Welcome back, i hope you liked the first review. So, I got some requests to review some Christian movie, so I am happy to tell you all that I got a very good movie in fact I felt the impact and learnt a lot from it. So, lets get into it….

The movie we would be discussing is ‘The Forge’. The story revolves around a guy named Isiah who doesn’t take life seriously, so his mum gave him an ultimatum to either get a job to pay her rent or leave her house. While seeking for a job, he met a man named Mr Moore who teaches him about life and responsibility so little by little things changes for Isiah.

The Forge movie was directed by Alex Kendrick also written by him and his brother Stephen Kendrick who was also the producer. The Kendrick brothers also made hits movie like War Room and Overcomer. This movie was released in the United States on August 23, 2024, receiving positive reviews from critics and audiences and grossing $40 million worldwide against a budget of $5 million and Alex Kendricks 4th “A+” on cinema score

This movie teaches about discipleship mainly. Isaiah just getting few teachings from mister Moore was so interested in the things of the lord and how to be a disciple. I understood that you can’t get things done on your own you need God’s direction. Mr Moore while explaining to Isiah said, “if you truly want to be a disciple some things have to die like habits, goals, or anything that seems to interfere in your fellowship with him” and when you watch the movie you get to realise that after Isiah found God, he was truly happy and at peace. All the irrelevant things in his life were thrown away in fact his life reorganized down to his room. The Forge is a group of men who share the word of God together, dine together, and pray also. It was created by Mr Moore who later introduced the group to Isiah who was willing to be a part of it. there is something I wanted you to realise in this context is that there is no better place to feel at home than in the house of the Lord where you get fulfilled and satisfied. Moreover, the word you get is not meant for you only it is meant to be shared so when you get it your job is to share it, it got to a part of the movie where Isiah met his father whom he hated so much, he was angry and unwilling to forgive his father for abandoning him. Mr Moore gave Isiah some scriptures to read after he read them, he understood forgiveness and forgave his father. if you leave all those hatred and vengeance to God, you will truly be free so you need to learn to forgive because if God can forgive us for our sins, who are we not to forgive, our job is to go into the world and make more disciples.

In my own opinion I give this movie a 9/10. Its worth watching, it is 2 hours long, but I still watched it on normal speed. if you’ve been looking for a Christian movie that will energize your spirit or a movie that will motivate you on directions to choose in life this is it, you will get to learn about discipleship on a whole new way. there are also scriptures to pick from the movie the casts were so good and they delivered. This movie is worth the hype I am giving it, Christian movies are not boring just give it a try and comment down below your take on the movie.

Thank you all for staying till the end I love you all. If you’ve not seen this movie, I shall add a link where you can download the movie 100% free. If you have watched them, feel free to share your take. Got recommendations? Share em to


Lights off but the story continues, until the next scribble, stay real! 

Download👉 The Forge

Comments

Post a Comment

Check out these hit scribbles

Welcome To Cinematic Scribbles

Hello Readers, Welcome to Cinematic Scribbles 👋   I am so exited to be writing my first blog post ever, here on this blog I will be sharing reviews on the latest and trendy movies which you would love. My name is Alakija Temilade, currently studying at Lagos State University, Nigeria in the department of mass communication. I started blogging so I can share my personal take on movies from various genres especially highly rated ones, not only would I be giving out movie recommendations and reviews, I will also be sharing a bits of some parts my daily life. So, without taking more of your time the title of the movie for today is ‘Smile 2’ it was aired in cinemas 18 th October 2024 in the US and 3 rd December 2024 on Paramount Plus. As Smile is a Paramount Pictures movie, it may not be available on Netflix or Prime Video. Smile 2, which a sequel of Smile released 2022. The Smile franchise is an American psychological supernatural horror film directed by Parker Finn in his fea...